This is a newly designed private villa Crown Hotel tent. Its shape is similar to Kenya's Safari tent, but its steel structure shape, steel structure connection and membrane material fixing methods are different. We have improved the production method and installation method on the basis of the Kenya Safari tent, saving more installation time.
Seen from a distant horizon, it looks like a crown; from the sky, it looks like a leaf lying on the ground. It combines nature and modern art ingeniously, and perfectly shows the beauty of structural mechanics through the action of the tensile membrane structure.
The whole house is composed of shading structure and rooms. It's like the room is put on a crown.
1. Shading structure system. The sunshade structure is composed of 1100g PVDF film material and Q235 hot-dip galvanized steel structure.
PVDF membrane material is a kind of architectural membrane material. It has the properties of waterproof, heat insulation, flame retardant, UV resistance, and strong weather resistance, and can withstand temperatures from -30°C to 70°C.
The steel structure is a truss steel structure that has been hot-dip galvanized. It can be used in heavy corrosion environments such as seaside, desert, etc.
2. Room system
1) Roof system: The roof is a double structure. The upper layer of the roof is made of 850g PVC membrane material, which is used to block insects and dust from entering the room, and to seal the room to prevent indoor air conditioning gas from escaping from the roof. The lower layer is the ceiling decoration fabric, the composition is satin cloth. Its function is to cover the PVC material and steel structure of the roof and play a decorative role.
2) Wall system:
The solid wall is composed of calcium silicate board wall, which is composed of two layers of calcium silicate board, light steel keel and rock wool. This kind of wall not only has good heat and sound insulation effects, but also is moisture-proof and mothproof. Whether it is in a humid jungle with more termites, or a hot desert, it can play a very good role in protection.
3) Window system. The windows are made of aluminum structure and tempered glass. In addition, there will be a layer of mosquito net to prevent insects from entering the room.
4) Door system: According to the standard style of the tent resort, we will use double-opening glass doors, composed of aluminum frames and glass.
5) Platform system: The platform is composed of a steel frame, anticorrosive wood outdoor floor and bamboo fiber indoor floor.