|Membrane Material:||PVDF Membrane||Color:||White Or Customized|
|Layers:||Double||Area:||Min 28 Square Meters|
|Application:||Resort/Villa||Inner Fabric:||850 G PVC Membrane|
|Withstand Temperature:||-30 ° C ~ 70 ° C||Walls:||Calcium Silicate Board Walls|
This is a luxury resort accommodation tent that can be used for more than 10 years.
1. Roof: The roof is a three-layer structure. The outermost layer is PVDF architectural membrane material, which has the functions of waterproof, heat insulation and UV protection.
The middle layer is the PVC membrane material. Its function is to seal the top of the room to prevent insects and sand from entering the room, while also preventing indoor air-conditioning gas from escaping from the roof.
The bottom layer is the ceiling fabric, used to cover the PVC material, mainly for decoration.
2. Frame: The frame is composed of hot-dip galvanized steel pipe, including wall frame and roof frame.
3. Wall: The wall is mainly composed of calcium silicate board, light steel keel and rock wool, which has good heat insulation and sound insulation. It is a basic wall, you still need to deal with the wall surface decoration on the construction site. At the same time, the glass wall can be customized.
4. Doors and windows: The doors and windows are made of wood grain lacquered aluminum alloy frame and glass to make the room look more natural.
5. Platform: The platform is composed of steel frame, stone plastic indoor floor and plastic wood outdoor floor. We recommend that you do it locally.
Flexible and convenient, ecological and environmental protection
In some terrain where it is not easy to build permanent structures, such as hillsides, jungles, beaches, rivers and lakes. Due to the modular assembly structure of the hotel tent, it can be easily and quickly constructed in most sensitive areas of the natural environment. During the construction process, the surrounding natural environment is rarely excavated and destroyed, and can be better integrated into the ecological environment.
Construction is fast, safe and stable
The hotel tent uses a modular steel-wood frame, which can be used safely and stably in different terrains. The tent can adapt to the temperature range of -30° to 70°, and can withstand the wind speed of 80-120km/h in the outdoor environment, bringing rain and snow. The eco-roof is made of ultra-light PVC, PVDF, PTFE and other materials, with good waterproof, UV resistance, tear resistance, and B1/M2 fire resistance. Most hotel tent manufacturing processes are completed at the factory, which can reduce construction time.
Ingenious, luxurious and comfortable
The tent hotel uses a membrane structure as the roof. The membrane structure is based on modeling and color science. Combining the natural environment, ethnic customs and human geography, according to the creativity of the architect, it has established curves and shapes that are difficult to achieve in traditional buildings. This beautiful and unique tent hotel is full of fashion charm and blends with nature. The interior of the tent is decorated with bedrooms, bathrooms, seating areas and other areas. Tent cabins provide luxurious furniture, comfortable floors, smart lighting and other facilities. You can experience a comfortable five-star hotel in the wild.
Durable life and low maintenance cost
The tent cabin is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, stainless steel and carbon steel. It is equipped with high-strength, completely waterproof PVC or PVDF fabric membrane to ensure product life and reduce maintenance intervals.
Contact Person: Mr. Antoni Pang