|Metal Type:||Steel||Product Name:||Car Parking Shade|
|Size:||Customised||Sail Finishing:||PVDF Coated|
|Application:||Canopies & Carports||Feature:||Waterproof UV-resistance Flame Retardant|
Membrane Tensile Car Parking Shade,
1050gram Car Parking Shade,
PVDF Coated car park structure
Car Parking Shades Components:
Top of the tent: Generally speaking, the material on the top of our hotel tent is 1050 grams of PVDF. If the size of the tent is relatively large, 1100 grams of PVDF will sometimes be . In addition, the materials should be based on the local geography. The color of the film can be
customized, and the white PVDF is generally .
Skeleton: Our skeletons are all supported by Q235 steel structure. Because the building membrane PVDF on the top of the tent is heavy, the tension is very strong and steel structure must be .
Advantages of Ruibo parking lot shade and canopy fabrics:
|1.||Prevents fading of the dashboard.|
|2.||Protects electronics in the car.|
|3.||Reduces heat buildup in the car.|
|4.||Increases property value.|
|5.||Increases the image of your corporation.|
|6.||Eliminates cracking of widescreen.|
|7.||The gloss and shine of your car lasts.|
Car Parking Shades
Front fascia canopy
Classic sun sails
Winter garden shading
Sun blinds or area curtains
And so on…
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) has the strongest toughness, low friction coefficient, strong corrosion resistance, aging resistance, weather resistance and radiation resistance in fluoroplastics.
What are the precautions for installation and construction of membrane structure carport membrane?
1. When the general membrane structure carport is under construction, the construction warning signs should be done well. The construction site should be set up with obvious warning signs and guardrails in dangerous areas.
2. Electricity must be used during construction, so electric tools must use leakage circuit breakers. Note that each electric tool must be one by one.
3. What is necessary for every construction site is to ensure that the road in the workplace is unblocked, and the dangerous parts must be marked with obvious signs.
4. High-altitude operations are indispensable, so the ladder used for climbing must be firm. The height between the ladder and the ground is generally 60 degrees to 70 degrees.
5. Due to the high risk of installation of the membrane structure carport, the steel wire rope used for hoisting must be carefully inspected in advance. When the surface is worn and corroded to I0% of the wire rope diameter, it is not allowed to be used.
6. When using a crane to work, it is strictly forbidden to touch the high-voltage overhead wires with the boom, steel wire ropes, heavy objects, etc., and keep a certain safe distance from the overhead wires. Take protective measures for high-voltage power supply lines when necessary.
7. Electricity is extremely harmful. When installing and disassembling the welding equipment and the connection part of the power grid, the construction personnel must cut off the power.
8. In order to prevent arc radiation, welders must cut protective masks (with filter glass inside). When welding in public places, a movable light shield must be installed.
9. The welding workplace should have good ventilation, exhaust devices and good lighting.
10. There should be no flammable or explosive materials within 5m around the welding workplace. Welders must wear safety belts when working at heights, and carry tools and welding rods in special leather bags.
11. Before the construction of dangerous, heavy and dangerous processes, the person in charge of construction must make a special topic for the construction personnel and make a safety clarification. Section (sub-item) formulate safety technical measures before construction.
12. Membrane structure carports must have special personnel to uniformly direct the lifting of materials, and it is strictly forbidden to stand under heavy objects. The materials must be fastened.
Contact Ruibo SHADE today to learn about our solutions and to get the process started, and enjoy your shade solutions faster!
Contact Person: Mr. Antoni Pang