|Type:||Architecture Membrane||Frame:||Q235 Steel Structure|
|Membrane Material:||PVDF Or PTFE||Application:||School|
PVDF Fabric Shade Canopy,
B1 Walkway Fabric Shade Canopy
The shape of the walkway membrane structure is variable. Due to its own characteristics (lightweight materials and flexible support methods), designers can give full play to their imagination in design. If you pay attention, you will see that most of the membrane structures are very lively. Similar to the multi-linear shape of traditional buildings, the most attractive feature of membrane structures is its beautiful scenery. Elegantly break through the dullness of traditional architectural forms. It has a sense of tension and sculpture, and is one of the architectural forms that can best reflect the modern flavor. In particular, applying the special shape of the membrane structure to a large landmark building can produce a fantastic night scene effect, thereby enhancing its popularity and commercial effect.
as air terminal
Common or special
|Base fabric||glass fibre||PVC||PVC||PVC|
|Life time||30+ years||15-25years||15-25years||3-5 years|
|Installation||Secondtime tensile||One time tensile||One time tensile||One time tensile|
Our membrane structure can be widely in stadium shading structures, such as badminton court shading structure, basketball court shading structure, tennis court shading structure, mini football club shading structure golf course shading structure.
1. Respond to your inquiry within 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Provide a custom design.
4. Our highly trained professional engineers and employees can provide unique and unique solutions to our customers.
5. Professional factory: We are a manufacturer, specializing in the production of various membrane structure products for more than 19 years, with good quality competitiveness.
6. As an honest seller, we always use high-quality materials, advanced machines and skilled technicians to ensure that our products are finished with high quality and stable features.
Contact Person: Mr. Antoni Pang