|Type:||Architecture Membrane||Life:||15 Years|
|Color:||Customized||Frame:||Q235 Steel Structure|
|Membrane Material:||PVDF Or PTFE||Size:||Customized|
|Application:||Sports Court||Feature:||Heat Resistant|
PVDF Tensile Membrane Canopy,
PTFE Tensile Membrane Canopy
The truss membrane structure is generally used to build the roof structure of the stadium court membrane structure
1. Support structure installation
The supporting structure installation process is as follows: steel structure embedding → steel structure embedding → steel structure production → foundation embedding review → component anti-corrosion coating → component fireproof coating → component hoisting.
2. Membrane installation
Before the membrane body enters the site for installation, the relevant personnel of the project should be organized to review the construction plan, and determine the detailed installation operations and safety technical measures. Check the dimensions of the support structure first, so that the installation error of each control point is within the allowable range of the design and specifications;
check and accept the factory certificate, product quality guarantee, test report and variety, specification and quantity of the membrane body and accessories;
Check the appearance of the membrane body for damage and wrinkles; whether the heat fusion seam has fallen off; whether the bolts, aluminum alloy bead, and stainless steel bead are strained or corroded; whether the cable and anchor coating are damaged. While organizing the acceptance of components, the membrane body deployment platform should be set up according to site conditions and construction plans, and safety nets should be installed.
For large-scale tensile membrane structures, weather information during installation should be collected. Pay close attention to the wind direction and speed during installation to avoid vibration of the membrane. In strong wind or heavy rain, construction should be stopped in time and corresponding safety protection measures should be taken.
3. Installation quality requirements
The membrane surface has no leakage, no obvious wrinkles, and no stagnant water; the membrane surface has uniform color and no obvious pollution and cross-color; the fixed nodes are firmly connected and arranged neatly; the sutures do not fall off; there is no over-tension; the membrane surface does not have large areas of fuzz Scratch.The grid is generally a roof structure.
The cable membrane can be used as an independent structure for roofing or architectural sketches.
Features of Our Membrane Structures :
1) Width from 10 meters to 100 meters;
2) There is no rod inside, and the space can be 100%;
3) The style is fashionable and beautiful.
4) welding and screw jointing in two ways
5) Allowable temperature conditions: -30~ + 70 degrees Celsius
6) Wind load: 100km / h
|Characteristic:||Fluorinated resin (commonly known as thermoplastic Teflon) that can be injected and extruded.|
|Excellent chemical resistance.|
|Wear resistance, high mechanical strength and toughness.|
|Weather resistance, anti-UV and nuclear radiation.|
|Good heat resistance and high dielectric strength.
Our membrane structure can be widely in stadium shading structures, such as badminton court shading structure, basketball court shading structure, tennis court shading structure, mini football club shading structure golf course shading structure.
1. Respond to your inquiry within 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staff answer all your questions in fluent English.
3. Provide a custom design.
4. Our highly trained professional engineers and employees can provide unique and unique solutions to our customers.
5. Professional factory: We are a manufacturer, specializing in the production of various membrane structure products for more than 19 years, with good quality competitiveness.
6. As an honest seller, we always use high-quality materials, advanced machines and skilled technicians to ensure that our products are finished with high quality and stable features.
Contact Person: Mr. Antoni Pang